item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

02 December 2008


I just read a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. It was a very easy read and I felt like I knew the author from his style of writing. I laughed out loud and was amazed at his determination to be a millionaire by 30. His methods may be more extreme than what you are willing to do - however he was so creative in his methods. I love thinking outside the box.

I do suggest going to the library to borrow it and see if it triggers any creative ideas you can incorporate into your life. It is always fun to be challenged and have a moment of inspiration. It is those who are willing to be different that normally achieve their passions.

It is a perfect book for a cold winter day. Hopefully, it will inspire you to make a few more simple changes and continue to reach for your goals.

The book is "A Million Bucks by 30" by Alan Corey.

I would love your thoughts on the book and any recommendations you may have.
Stay tuned.......

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE