item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

25 July 2009

Creative Income












Today I want to focus on a very enterprising, talented and all around good guy who figured out a way to stay afloat financially during the economic down turn.

Brian Hancock is an amazingly talented professional photographer - who like the rest of us has been affected by the change in the economy. In his own words - here is what he did:

"I started as a photographer, and with the downturn in economy I had to think of new ways to make money and stay afloat. I started leveraging my skills at web design and graphics work. Since I had a good footprint in the pro photographers community, especially the forums on Pictage, and a lot of photographers are now turning most of their attention to their blog instead of just their website, I started offering blog design services. It's been a hit, and without it I don't think I could have survived on just the photography alone. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I looked at an industry I'm already in, and tried to find a new way to use it to 1) helps others, and 2) supplement my income."

You can also follow Brian at www.twitter.com/brianhancock
If you are in need of a webpage or blog he is easy to work with and has great customer service and support. If looking for a photographer .... well, I think the pictures above say more than I could ever hope to!
Stay tuned....

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE