item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

22 June 2009

Raccoons and More Raccoons





Two more days of catching raccoons. I think we have the whole family reunited in the woods (hopefully) far enough from our house that they don't come back. A friend of mine told me they had a raccoon issue - until they realized it was the same raccoon - he kept finding his way back to them!!

Again, be careful if you choose to try and catch any wild animal on your own. They are so cute but carry many diseases and possibly rabies. If you are not comfortable - call a professional who will release them back into the wild in a safe manner.

Stay tuned more to come.........




No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE