item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

07 October 2008

Thanks Sigma Phi Epsilon at Ohio State University!

I am very excited about the upcoming presentation at the Sig Ep Fraternity House at Ohio State University on October 20, 2008! I have been invited to discuss the ways they can be financially successful. We will also discuss lifestyle and choices! Their interest is in having a balanced life which is the mission of Generation Millionaire!

It is so exciting and refreshing to see young adults interested in learning and deciding to make good choices.

I will have pictures and commentary on the event and will address the questions and concerns in future blogs.

Stay tuned......

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE