item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

22 October 2008

Financial fridays and Speaker at Ohio State University

This Friday I will answer some of the questions I have received! Will go over basic investing concepts and how to determine what to do with money. How do you get 8% on a long term investment?

Also for those of you at Ohio State - the Wellness Center is putting on a presentation on November 6th at 6pm. Money in the Real World. It is a free event at the RPAC but you do need to register before Oct 27th.

If you have trouble with the OSU link contact the Wellness Center. Plus there is FREE FOOD - wow, put that savings in the bank - alittle closer to that $3000 savings for this year!

I just read this article from CNN.com and think it is pretty fun and interesting...

Keep the questions and comments coming -

Stay tuned.......

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE