item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

20 October 2008

GenM building momentum

For those of you who have been faithful followers of the blog - I want to thank you and let you know there will be more frequent entries, as well as, a few little contests coming up on:


The best ways to have fun without money - Keep it clean please ha

The best savings tip - Be creative

I will also have Financial Fridays - where i will either recap the week, give tips on good books or cd's, answer any questions that come thru on the blog or email. I welcome your thoughts, questions and insights!

The craze is starting to take hold - tonight is the presentation at the Sig Ep house at The Ohio State University.

Stay tuned........

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE