item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

30 October 2008

Happy Halloween.......Financial Friday!!

Generation Millionaire - Wisdom beyond your years!!!
Will announce contest Monday --- Win a Chipolte gift card........

Boo - Don't want to be white as a ghost every time you look at your checking account........
Want to avoid skeletons in your closet - (for some job applications and on almost all credit applications - you have to list bankruptcy)
Don't be batty every time the mail comes ..........

Okay, enough of my Halloween humor......

I have been thinking of the basic principles of investing and setting yourself for a well rounded financial future.....

I found a great article's on Investopedia that reviews 8 financial tips for young adults. Amy Fontinelle looks at your whole life - from finances, taxes, health costs and insurance. She reinforces the concepts of Generation Millionaire. She also has some good links from her site.

This is what you are trying to avoid - Cnn


Stay safe and have a happy halloween....

Stay tuned.........

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE