item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

08 May 2009

Mother's Day




Word of advice - don't forget Mother's day!

Honestly, I prefer the fact that my boys both call me all year long, tell me what is going on in their lives and pay attention to mine. Notice when I need help and offer to assist me. Make me laugh, invite me to do things I have never done before and include me their lives.

For Mother's day most mom's just want to know you love them and appreciate their efforts. A card, with a sincere note, phone call or visit is all that is really needed.

When we have our children our lives change in a blink of the eye - there is no love like that of a mother and child - just let her know - you love her!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE