item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

15 January 2009

Upcoming Event at University of Cincinnati!

I am very excited about the upcoming presentation at the University of Cincinnati on January 28 at 7pm!! I have been invited by the Programs and Activity Council to discuss the ways students can be financially successful.

We will also discuss lifestyle and choices! The goal is in having a balanced life while making responsible financial choices. It is very exciting for me to be presenting at UC as I received my undergraduate degree from there many years ago!

It is so exciting and refreshing to see young adults interested in learning and deciding to make good choices. I will have pictures and commentary on the event!

Stay tuned.......

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE