item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

15 December 2009

Tuesday's Tips

Because the shopping season in upon us there are some things we should always be watching for. These tips will hopefully save you some money this year.

1) Look to see if anything you've purchased is on sale. If it is then take it back to the store for a price adjustment. If it's on sale at another store take it back to your store and see if they'll price match. If they won't then try returning it and buying it cheaper at the other store. I've found that a few gifts I've purchased are now on sale and I've either had the price adjusted or matched on those items. It's saved me around $40 and only cost me half an hour of my time.

2) Don't spend if you don't have. Simply put, if you don't have the money in your account to cover a purchase, you don't need to be making the purchase. This time of year is when most people rack up credit card debt, and that needs to be avoided. Your friends and family should understand that you weren't able to spend a ton because you didn't want to end up with bad debt. Just be careful with those cards because it's easy to get caught with a bill you can't pay off.

But remember most of all to ENJOY the holiday's! Whatever you celebrate make sure it's with people you care about.

I'm on another 168 hour break, so until then Stay Tuned...

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE