item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

11 August 2009

Tuesday's Tips

Good afternoon everyone! Stefan here with another installment of Tuesday's Tips, and this week it's all about shopping. In past posts I have discussed grocery and school/book shopping, but this week I'd like to talk about clothing and accessories.

1) Check multiple locations before buying. This is a guideline my girlfriend and I use in most instances, but there are always exceptions. What this rule generally applies to are accessories such as shoes, purses, hats, etc. My girlfriend wants new boots so she was checking many online shoe sites. She found a pair she loved, but thought they were too expensive. So she searched for that specific boot on other websites and found them for $50 cheaper and didn't have to pay shipping. In this case she saved a lot of money because she spent a little more time checking other locations. Now if there is a certain store you like where the clothing fits you well, you don't always need to check other locations, but sometimes you'll find those items on sale or clearance if you take a bit of time to check.

2) When ordering online, make sure you know your size. This can be tricky because different stores have their own sizes, and online purchases aren't always returnable. If you find something online that you love, but you can spend a bit of time going to a store to check your size, please do. There is no worse shopping feeling than opening a box and finding out your $140 shoes are the wrong size or that your 3 pairs of jeans are too tight. For your own good make sure you know what size you are for the specific store at which you are shopping. Either that, or make sure the item can be returned at no cost to you.

Well that's all for this week. Tune in next week where I'll discuss weddings! I'm on a 168 hour break, but until then Stay Tuned...

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE