item6

Teaching you to embrace today while making yourself a millionaire!

I wish I would have understood how easy it is to become a millionaire by starting to save small amounts of money when I was younger...

I feel compelled to share the simple concepts you can apply today....

logo

08 July 2009

$ Matters with Mary



















Welcome to $ Matters. I recently took an 11 day car trip w/my husband, Gary, and 2 sons – Bob age 25, and Harry age (almost) 23. Yes… we are Mary, Gary, Bob & Harry. How we ended up w/this rhyming family moniker will be reveled in a future edition.

I am writing this feature for my sister Stephenie’s blog is simple. First – she is a terrific sister and I believe in her mission. Secondly, I am really proud of her for helping young people (and old people like me!) grasp the concept of how money works in easy to understand terms.

While I was on this recent adventure I kept thinking, I have to tell Stephenie of all the ways we’re doing extremely fun and cool things that did not cost a lot of $. Instead of me relaying to her all our travel deals to share w/you – we’ve eliminated the middleman and I will tell you myself.


The overriding theme of our trip was how many fun things you can do Inexpensively. The 4 of us traveled from our home in North Carolina to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Fair Oaks, IN, Chicago, Milwaukee, South Bend, IN, Sandusky, OH, Lorain, OH & Cleveland. I will share the cool things we found along the way and how to save money while having the time of your life.

So look for me in this spot soon!

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE